Monday 5 March 2018

MY DREAM

WHAT IS MY DREAM?
My dream is to have a successful business. I want to follow in my parent's footsteps in a food company. They started small, they opened a Chinese restaurant in a mall, but, now they have 2  and they are already planning to open a new restaurant. They taught me that sometimes in success there are failures. I've been there when they had failures. But that's where we learn, they said. They've gone through failures and hard times, but they persevered. That's something really meaningful to tell a child like me. Besides that, my dream could be something related to arts. I love arts since I was grade school. Making cards and beautiful designs has always been my favorite thing to do. So I want to be a designer. Its nice to be a designer, all you have to do is create, create, and create. In arts its so easy to express yourself. And that's what I do best ya'll. Honestly, I'm unsure of my dreams, But I know that I can achieve it by working hard. Lets go with the flow! After all, YOLO:)


INSPIRATIONAL VIDEO:
Work hard and positivity would always lead to success. Here is a short but motivational video that includes tips about success. Enjoy!
CLICK HERE!

Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment