Monday 5 February 2018

THREATS TO POLAR BEARS

Polar bears. Such fascinating creatures.

HOWEVER, studies say that they could extinct faster than we thought!

Not just global warming, but they could die because of starvation.


HOW DID STARVATION OCCUR?


Because of climate change, they have to travel a longer distance to catch their prey.

The three-year study conducted by the US Geological Survey and University of California, Santa Cruz, found that the Arctic predators are moving 1.6 times more than previous studies have reported.

I have to say I was devastated when I saw this, I mean, who doesn't like these cuddly, unique, fascinating animals? I would have one as a pet if it's allowed. Fun fact.

What do you guys think about this? What will happen to polar bears?

For more information, I got the news from here.
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment